For culture, growing and maintenance of artemia, molluscs and other crustaceans.
Composition: easy reefs® Tetraselmis (100%) microalgae species.
Dosage: The dosage depends on the density of the artemia we are feeding. The consumption is 4 ml of Easyart per 10 litres of culture per day for the first 5 days, (nauplius and metanauplius) and 8 ml of Easyart per 10 litres of culture per day from day 5 of culture (juvenile artemia and adult). If the water of the artemia culture goes clear a few hours after adding Easyart (microalgae have been ingested), then more Easyart must be added.
Example for artemia culture in 10 litres:
1. Hatch the artemia cysts following the manufacturer directions.
2. Once they have hatched, wait 6 hours and start feeding with Easyart.
3. Put 0.5 litres of seawater in a glass blender.
4.-Add 4 ml of Easyart and disperse the microalgae by shaking.
5. Remove 0.5 L of water from the culture so the next algae batch can be prepared.
6. Slowly add the microalgae to the tank to avoid sediment suspensiono.
Our Easydose formulas
- Easybooster.Liquid phytoplankton that is ready to use, easy and clean.
- Easyart. For culture, growing and maintenance of artemia, molluscs and other crustaceans.
- Easyroti (Prof.). For rotifer culture
- Easyrich (Monodosis y Prof.). For zooplancton enrichment.
- Easyconnect. Adaptor for Easydose prof formats.