Easyrich (single-dose & Prof.)
For zooplankton culture enrichment.
(Easyrich single-dose format)
Composition: Rich in essential EPA, ARA, DHA polyunsaturated fatty acids. The Easy Reefs® microalgae species used are Nannochloropsis (50%) and Isochrysis (T-ISO) 50%.
(fEasyrich PROF format)
Easyrich is available in 14 and 28 single-use packets and Easyrich PROF 250 ml format.
Directions for use:
To enrich rotifers and copepods:
Disperse 1.5 ml of Easyrich in 50 ml of water and add it to 500 ml of “culture”, two hours before using it to feed adult organisms.
To enrich saltwater artemia:
Disperse 1.5 ml of Easyrich in 250 ml of water of the same salinity as the culture and add the harvested artemia 2 – 4 hours before using it to feed adult organisms.
Our Easydose formulas
- Easybooster.Liquid phytoplankton that is ready to use, easy and clean.
- Easyart. For culture, growing and maintenance of artemia, molluscs and other crustaceans.
- Easyroti (Prof.). For rotifer culture
- Easyrich (Monodosis y Prof.). For zooplancton enrichment.
- Easyconnect. Adaptor for Easydose prof formats.